What Do You think about the New Atheist Billboard?

SavageGrl

Asked by SavageGrl at 10:21 AM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Religious Debate

• I love it.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 10:22 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I feel that everyone has the same right to their own beliefs. If Christians (yes, I'm a Christian) can post things about Christmas, etc...why can't athiests post what they belive in?
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 10:23 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Well, i see Jesus billboards all over the place. If Christians can buy out a billboard & put up whatever religios stuff they want, then so can athiests. Doesn't bother me either way. Freedom of speach right?

I just don't understand why they made the "KNOW" so big. That just makes it more annoying....it would read just fine if it was the same size as all the other words. That is my only beef with the billboard.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:25 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I am an Atheist and feel it is tacky. They have the right to put the billboard up but that doesn't mean it is the right thing to do. I have seen the person who put this up on TV he is not a great person and only is doing this to lash out at Jews and Christians. There are some Atheists who are very intolerant of Christians and Jews. I personally don't worry about religion people have never been mean to me over my lack of religious belief and even if they were it would be their issue not my own. Hopefully, someday this guy will be more at peace with his own beliefs he doesn't have to do stuff like this.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Then I do not want to hear their bitching about ANY Christian billboards (are there any?).I think this billboard is a POS myself..and it is promoting atheism by way of putting down believers.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:26 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• * atheist
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 10:26 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I haven't seen one around here yet, but it doesn't bother me. The religious billboards don't bother me either.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 10:28 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I think there are more atheist then people think. They just don't talk about it because they feel they will be judged poorly. I don't think you should be ashamed of being an atheist. This may make it easier to people to talk about it.

mommom2000

Answer by mommom2000 at 10:30 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I like the others better because they where not putting believers down, but they found offence in those too.
    Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 10:31 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I think I have seen oneor two prolife (religious based) signs in Knox TN but thats about it
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:32 AM on Nov. 30, 2010