I need ideas of what to do with my hair. I want to cut it, but it be easily managable also.

I have long hair currently and like my hair long. But I find that I pull it up out of my face more than I do anything with it.
It goes down to the top of my butt right now, it is thin and fine. I have had it cut and styled before to "add body" which didn't work.
I am also thinking of having it colored when I get it fixed.

I don't like anything shorter than my shoulders or shoulder blades preferrably.

Any ideas to help me out?

Thanks!

Memigen

Asked by Memigen at 10:26 AM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• If you are adding color that should help with some additional body to your hair, if you are bleaching I think that will only make hair thinner. I would not cut my hair if I were you, I would add color, buy some new hair band, bows, rollers etc. and experiment.

mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 12:36 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• What about long layers? I strongly recommend leaving it long enough to pull up. I chop all my hair off sometimes and end up hating it after a few weeks because I have to fix it everyday, I can't just throw it in a pony tail and go.
    What about some long angled bangs? Long layers and angled bangs, that way you could pull it up if necesary but still have some hair out framing your face.
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 11:13 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Can I see a pic of you to give you my best opinion?
    Conley639

Answer by Conley639 at 11:48 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I want to do something to my hair too..but it's so unmanageable (as you know). I think a layered look would look good on you though. Google some hairstyles for your hair type and see what you come up with.
    KermitTheYoda

Answer by KermitTheYoda at 12:32 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Do you have a picture? I don't understand 100%. :)
    Memigen

Comment by Memigen (original poster) at 11:19 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I can post one when I get home. :) Or I can message you. Im at work right now.
    Memigen

Comment by Memigen (original poster) at 12:03 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Memigen

Comment by Memigen (original poster) at 8:34 PM on Nov. 30, 2010