do you think you turn out to be like your parents?

Am far from being like my mother, but i do think i am kind of like my grandmother(she was the one who raised me) so i took alot after her :-) which is good

20_mama_3

Asked by 20_mama_3 at 10:39 AM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• There are some things I find myself doing and say "OMG that's so my mom" and laugh while other things I try to do a little bit better. Life is all about learning :)
    JuJubean1979

Answer by JuJubean1979 at 10:41 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• hell no!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:43 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Not likely!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:45 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• There have been moments where I have thought that something I did or said was just like my mother. There are many things that my mother did that I do not want to do but there are also several things she did that I do. Our parents are the ones who raised us so it is just natural to do some things that your parents did because when you become a parent its the only model of parenting you have observed.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 10:48 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I grew up with the two best parents a child could have, and when i was pregnant with my son, i asked my father what would be the right things to teach? since im a divorced parent. and he told me this "When your mom and I were raising you, we both took things that we had learned from our parents, and grandparents, some things we agreed with, we used.and then, we took things that we had learned on our own and used those." If i can be half the parents they were I know I will be doing good.
    ChiefJaws

Answer by ChiefJaws at 10:57 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• My mom is a great lady and yep I find myseelf saying a lot of things I remember her saying to us
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 10:57 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Certain things definitely come through me that are my mother or my father, I usually laugh. It's something that I hated as a kid and now I'm doing it to my kid. I have to take a step back sometimes and say - okay, I hated this as a kid - is it good for my kid or should I just lay off?
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 10:57 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• The only trait I have from my parents is that I have my dad's temper and my mom's mellow side. Other than that, I'm nothing like them and thank goodness for that!
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 10:57 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• *groan* Yes
    SavageGrl

Answer by SavageGrl at 11:32 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I definately have a lot of qualities of both parents, especially from my dad. I find myself saying and doing things like one of them all the time. I think it's okay, because I love my parents and think they're both awesome people. If I turn out like them then I'm good to go.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:48 PM on Nov. 30, 2010