I think this would be considered trashy..right?

My husband has a brother who is married to and has kids with a woman... that woman left him and his now dating their other brother and just got engaged...

I mean I wouldnt say it to her face but while my husband and I were talking about it ( and we do see it as our buisness since it is family and the engagment took place during a family thanksgiving dinner...and at the rate she is going she might come after my husband next lol ) ...I mean that is trashy behavior though isnt it? she is married and has kids with one brother and gets engaged to another brother a few months after "leaving" the other ( and yes they are still married, she never even filed divorce papers , her husband did after finding out this week that they were really together ! )

I hate to say it but I think my inlaws could have made a Jerry Springer Thanksgiving Special !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yep, trashtastic all right
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 11:24 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• It's not trashy, it's cruel.

This woman clearly has absolutely no idea the effect she has on people's lives. She's probably quite content with that ignorance.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 11:24 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Disgusting!

Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 11:25 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• i would say yes
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 11:25 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• That's terrible! How uncomfortable family get togethers are going to be!!!! Do the brothers still talk? I can't believe one brother could do that to the other brother.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:25 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• wow... sounds like a heartless bitch... the "new" fiance isn't too innocent either though... He should have never gone there with his brother's wife
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:26 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Very trashy, Honestly she must have a screw loose, so does the brother in-law engaged to her. Now they both had a peace of her, that is just gross.

So now she is dating there Uncle and getting married too him, she needs to grow up and act like a mother. There are too many men in the world, but I guess she likes to keep it in the family.....

YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 11:26 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Do they live in the hills or what??? EWWWW That is too close to incest for me. TRASH for sure!   bad

dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 11:27 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Yep, I definitely think that's pretty trashy. Do the brothers speak to each other?
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 11:27 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Yes, it's trashy - a family dinner, even at your in-laws, is not the place to look for a mate!
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:28 AM on Nov. 30, 2010