I think this would be considered trashy..right?

My husband has a brother who is married to and has kids with a woman... that woman left him and his now dating their other brother and just got engaged...

I mean I wouldnt say it to her face but while my husband and I were talking about it ( and we do see it as our buisness since it is family and the engagment took place during a family thanksgiving dinner...and at the rate she is going she might come after my husband next lol ) ...I mean that is trashy behavior though isnt it? she is married and has kids with one brother and gets engaged to another brother a few months after "leaving" the other ( and yes they are still married, she never even filed divorce papers , her husband did after finding out this week that they were really together ! )

I hate to say it but I think my inlaws could have made a Jerry Springer Thanksgiving Special !

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yep, trashtastic all right

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 11:24 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• It's not trashy, it's cruel.

This woman clearly has absolutely no idea the effect she has on people's lives. She's probably quite content with that ignorance.

Answer by LindaClement at 11:24 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Disgusting!

Answer by Simplicity3 at 11:25 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• i would say yes

Answer by pookipoo at 11:25 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• That's terrible! How uncomfortable family get togethers are going to be!!!! Do the brothers still talk? I can't believe one brother could do that to the other brother.

Answer by mompam at 11:25 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• wow... sounds like a heartless bitch... the "new" fiance isn't too innocent either though... He should have never gone there with his brother's wife

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:26 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Very trashy, Honestly she must have a screw loose, so does the brother in-law engaged to her. Now they both had a peace of her, that is just gross.

So now she is dating there Uncle and getting married too him, she needs to grow up and act like a mother. There are too many men in the world, but I guess she likes to keep it in the family.....

Answer by KFree907 at 11:26 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Do they live in the hills or what??? EWWWW That is too close to incest for me. TRASH for sure!   bad

Answer by dancinintherain at 11:27 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Yep, I definitely think that's pretty trashy. Do the brothers speak to each other?

Answer by thatgirl70 at 11:27 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Yes, it's trashy - a family dinner, even at your in-laws, is not the place to look for a mate!

Answer by scout_mom at 11:28 AM on Nov. 30, 2010