If men were allowed on CM for a day, what ONE question would you want answered?

I'm putting this in relationships since I'm assuming most will be relationship questions.

For example:
Does my husband really think about a porn star when he has sex with me?
Why does my like to hang out with his friends instead of me?
Why won't my babydaddy commit to me?
What is so wonderful about video games?!

Etc

Orionsgirl

Asked by Orionsgirl at 11:24 AM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• how many of you men would like a woman to strap on pensis and do you in your butt hole
    if a man did this to hisself for years, did not tell his female partner - what would you say your thoughts are about this man
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:31 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• What takes you so dang long in the batroom? Do you just enjoy sitting there reading or does it really take you that long?
    Raindew

Answer by Raindew at 11:45 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I'd ask them:

1. "Why did you tell anyone what your gender was? No one would have known."

2. "How does anyone know your a man? Did you have to show your ID or do a DNA test when you registered?"

3. "How do you feel about having to pretend to be a mom (or share with your wife) to be here when your actually a single dad or sahd doing the same things here and at home that we are?"

4. "Should it really make a difference if your a man and using this site the way it meant to be and not causing any problems?"

5. "So, what's you're view on all these women who assume no men are here because of the site name or the rule says no men? Did the text on the screen scare you away or electrocute you when you attempted to join?"

6. The dad sites suck for parenting purposes, is that why you come here because its a very active sit?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• being allowed simply means they don't have to hide behind the screennames. There's nothing truly keeping them off of here. Its very redundant to me. Its like saying no one of a certain skin color or from a certain location is allowed. How would anyone know, so why have that kind of thing? Creates a 'no ask no tell' situation.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Anon, you don't need to hide behind the anon button. I think men should be allowed, relax.
    Orionsgirl

Comment by Orionsgirl (original poster) at 12:23 PM on Nov. 30, 2010