who is the hardest person for you to buy gifts for? my mom is mine she is so picky

peace013

Asked by peace013 at 11:27 AM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Holidays

• My brother. But he's a spoiled ass so I'm not doing anything for him this year.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 11:28 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• My mom too, not only is she picky, but she buys herself what she wants when she wants it. She is really difficult. When we lived near each other we'd go to the mall, and she'd say "you can buy me that" now we don't live near each other, and I keep getting her gift cards, it's the only way to keep her from giving the gift back to me, or exchanging it.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:32 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• This year it's my brother-in-law.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 11:30 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• My MIL and FIL and also my Dad,they are extremely hard to buy for.
    Ananomys

Answer by Ananomys at 11:32 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Oh yeah forgot the BIL,he is single and has plenty of money and whenever he wants something he buys it so that makes it rather hard to buy stuff for him
    Ananomys

Answer by Ananomys at 11:34 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• dh
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 11:35 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• my grandma. not because she's picky but i just never know what to buy for her. also hubby can be pretty picky himself!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:35 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I have a policy: if it's a pain to buy you a thoughtful gift (because you're a bitch who believes this is the same as ordering from HSN), I do absolutely nothing thoughtful at all.

My mil gets photos of my kids... chocolates... a scarf... She thinks Christmas is for putting in orders. I believe she is wrong, and vote for my belief with my money and effort. If she wants something in particular, she is welcome 365 days a year to buy it for herself.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 11:39 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• My mom and step dad for sure. They are the kind of people if they want it they just go out and buy it so they have everything already.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 11:44 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I have a hard time with all of the men on my list. I try to come up with thoughtful gifts for them, but so far I just have question marks next to their names.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 11:50 AM on Nov. 30, 2010