Is there an easy way to block someone from seeing pictures on Facebook?

I want to block one of my friends on my FB account from seeing my pictures. I have over 30 albums and I don't want to have to go through every one and block my friend from seeing them (although I will). If there is an easier way I would LOVE to know! thanks!

OBImomma

Asked by OBImomma at 11:43 AM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes, you have to do it through each individual album though.
    Go to "Privacy Settings" > Customize > Scroll down to "Edit Privacy for Existing Albums" (It's a blue link below the first set of privacy settings) > Click on the first album > Go to Customize > Type in the name of the person you want to block from your photos > Click "Save".

You have to do this with every album in the list. It's tasking, but it's the only way right now to be able to do that.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:13 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Don't post things you don't want to be public ...?
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 11:44 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• You can un-friend her, and set your privacy settings to "friends only" for photos. I didn't post pictures of DS's birthday party, because I didn't to upset friends we hadn't invited.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:48 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• nope, not if she is your friend.... the only way to block her from seeing them is to unfriend her
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 11:44 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I can even see pictures of people I'm not friends with. Take down the pictures you don't want seen.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:47 AM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I figured it out Thanks though! I don't care if the pictures are seen I just don't want this person to get to see them
    OBImomma

Comment by OBImomma (original poster) at 12:12 PM on Nov. 30, 2010