Just thought I would share... on facebook tmrw is PAY IT FOWARD!!!

PAY IT FOWARD if you havent heard about it before is doing something nice for someone like.. giving a gift, help a friend in need, doing something nice for anyone even a stranger!! Sooo... what will you do? My children and I will be donating new and used toys to others children.

melissac9903

Asked by melissac9903 at 12:12 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Holidays

• My family and I try going at least once a month to our nearest soup kitchen. I think it is good for kids too.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 12:21 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I try to pay it forward every day. It may not be financially but even the little things count =)

skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 12:21 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• What a great idea - and I agree with skittles - what a better place it would be if everyone paid just a smidgen forward every day.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 1:17 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I usually donate to someone on cafemom in need. One years to a lady that needed a coat so I sent her a gift card and another time a cafe mom's friend had her house burn down so I sent her another gift card.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 1:20 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I try to pay it forward every day!
    alithemklady

Answer by alithemklady at 2:20 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Paying it forward is a good thing to do
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 2:39 PM on Nov. 30, 2010