False Eyelashes...How to apply?

I have tried applying these stupid eyelashes....Ha ha!

And i can't do it.....Does anyone know a simple trick to putting them on?

Thanks ladies!

gogogirl79

Asked by gogogirl79 at 12:12 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• It take practice but once you get it down...uhh..it's still kind of a bitch..lol I use a pair of tweezers, grab the lash in the middle with it, apply the glue, blow on it so it gets a little tacky, then put it in place just above my real lashes and hold in place till the glue dries...I curled my lashes for years and as a result lost some in the center for good...whaaa! Now I use fake ones everyday, you'll get the hang of it.
    Anonymous

• i've always wanted to put fake eyelashes on and i dont think it gets any more simple then what anon described :)...good luck.

i've always wondered when you get your eyelashes on...can you easily take them off? or are they stuck and you have to walk around like that?
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:28 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Have tried and tried, never could get them to work out right. Instead I've found a product that actually GROWS your lashes!! Benn using it for 6 weeks now and notice a big difference. don't have time to give you the name and details of the product right now but if ou'll message me I'll answer tomorrow!
    raynestar

Answer by raynestar at 12:33 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I get the individual lashes. They take more time but for me they're easier to put on.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 12:35 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• @raynestar............LoL....That's okay...I'm sure it's Latisse or something like that!....Thanks anyhow, i think i can figure it out from here............Ha ha!
    gogogirl79

Comment by gogogirl79 (original poster) at 12:39 PM on Nov. 30, 2010