when do you put up your christmas tree?

i usually do mine the weekend after thanks giving.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:04 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Home & Garden

• I usually do it the day after Thanksgiving. But considering I have a walking toddler and a new kitten I may have to wait. Like maybe Christmas Eve LOL I hope not but I know I'll get annoyed having to redecorate it everyday! lol
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 5:08 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• yeah my sis prolly already has her's up now or she used to have her's up by now, i would normaly wait till after thanksgiving but there's nothing like putting up your tree when its cold out, its like the more cold it gets, the more your excited to get it up!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 5:09 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• The 4th sunday of advent...
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 5:15 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• steph 319 good luck with the cat. I had one 2 years ago and that crazy thing kept going up into the tree and it would shake and knowck the decorations off. It was so funny but so irritating. Hope you have wonderful holidays with your little one. my daughter is 4 months and i can't wait to put a tree up and see her face event though she wont have no idea what is going on.
    jaceyrayesmom

Answer by jaceyrayesmom at 5:23 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• full week before xmas -
    AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 5:45 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• We go out of town on Thanksgiving, but we will put it up the week after.
    motherofpearls

Answer by motherofpearls at 1:21 PM on Nov. 7, 2008