Does attempting to comprehend the headspace inhabited by those of a different religion, equate insufficient belief in your own?

Learning about interesting subjects (including religion) from people who are immersed in the topic seems logical, does it not?

ObbyDobbie

Asked by ObbyDobbie at 12:24 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Religious Debate

• Does attempting to comprehend the headspace inhabited by those of a different religion, equate insufficient belief in your own?

No.
    Gal51

Answer by Gal51 at 12:25 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• If you have questions, just say you have questions. It's simple really.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 12:26 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• wow jew, now who's being condescending? lol
    ObbyDobbie

Comment by ObbyDobbie (original poster) at 12:28 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• No it shows you are openminded.
    Jerichos_Mommy

Answer by Jerichos_Mommy at 12:29 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Not that complicated, really.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 12:29 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Jew, your stalkerish behavior is beginning to concern me. Have you no other atheists on CM to harass?
    ObbyDobbie

Comment by ObbyDobbie (original poster) at 12:30 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• There's a huge difference between asking questions out of interest, and asking simply so you and your compadres can insult, laugh, and attempt to make us feel stupid for our beliefs. If you are truly interested, ask in such a way as you don't come off being a you know what. Maybe then, you will get the answers you are looking for. Oh,and when you do get those answers, don't insult the person responding's intelligence, just cause you don't agree. Don't jump on the bashing bandwagon, stay polite, and even if your'e not, act interested.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 12:32 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• cbk- I have not been impolite, I can not understand why you are flustered. You're simply not making any sense. And how is it that I insulted your intelligence?
    ObbyDobbie

Comment by ObbyDobbie (original poster) at 12:35 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

Oh, she's an equal opportunity stalker - all you have to do is disagree with her about anything.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:35 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Thank you for the badge of honor, I guess. Gee.....I've never been labeled a stalker before. Sheeeeesh.
    Ahem....you are what you are. And then there is you....who has too many questions to be what she says she is. Don't just read my answers, read all the other ones you got today and then reflect on what is really going on here.
    CM mom's aren't as stupid as you want them to be.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 12:36 PM on Nov. 30, 2010