Do you ever have a day where you feel really negative and it seems like everyone is going out of their way to piss you off?

How do you get over it and not let people bother you?

Shanna84

Asked by Shanna84 at 12:25 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Money & Work

• YES!! I answer phones all day and sometimes people just go out of their way to piss me off. I have a huge supply of paper or paperclips- it depends if I'm on the phone which one I mutilate. Sometimes I go for a nice long run and listen to angry music to make me finish it off. Or some sex, lol
    elyssek832

Answer by elyssek832 at 12:58 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Yes, but most of the time it is because I haven't slept well the night before, and something else has set me off, so it adds insult to injury.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 1:10 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Don't we ALL have those days? =)
    Exercise really helps me. I go for a run or hit the gym and just pound out that aggressive energy. Then I meditate. The combination just really resets my mind.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:27 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I think when we don't always have the best day we pick up and concentrate on those little irritating things that usually wouldn't bother us so much.
    Raindew

Answer by Raindew at 12:32 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I just ignore people if I can, kind of distance myself...
    Treat yourself, your favorite candy bar, a little knick knack, get your nails done, take a nap if you can...
    Take a couple deep breaths, woosaawww lol
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 12:43 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Yep. If I can I try to take a nap. If that's not an option I put myself in time out for a little bit or I'll vent to my husband.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 1:23 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Yea, like every other day. Usually at work. Then go home and bitch to my husband about it lol
    punkypreggo

Answer by punkypreggo at 4:09 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• No.
    If I were in that bad of a mood, I would try to not involved with others. If you recognize it's you and your mood at the time, I think you have a pretty good head start on handling the situation.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 12:28 PM on Nov. 30, 2010