What do you think of these Christian billboards?

[christian+billboard+four.jpg][christian+billboard+one.jpg]

[christian+billboard+five.jpg]

SuperChicken

Asked by SuperChicken at 12:34 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Religious Debate

• They're bullshit.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 12:35 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• A few posters in the Atheist billboard question wanted to know if there are Christian billboards that knock non-believers. Here's a few. What do you think? Is it wrong to knock the beliefs of Atheists or other non-believers?
    SuperChicken

Comment by SuperChicken (original poster) at 12:36 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• People pay for ProLife anti abortion billboards out here. It really doesn't suprise me.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:36 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Wow...that is scary! Whoever created those billbards is certainly not being a good Christian. There is so much hate in that......scary stuff! Where are those?
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 12:37 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• It does not surprise me at all....

Answer by older at 12:38 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Just as offensive, actually maybe even more so, than the atheist billboard in the previous question. That's why I wasn't offended by that one. It's was really pretty tame compared to many of the Christian ones I've seen in this area and in KY. Granted most just say things like "Jesus Died For Our Sins" and phrases like that, there are some like the examples you have above too. I have no problem with religious groups and non-religious groups having their signs even if billboards in general are pretty tacky to see on the side of the road, but it is pitiful that they have to put each other down like that. It would be more convincing if they weren't trying to create fear or hate of other groups--that goes for all the sign types. IMO
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 12:39 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Radicals.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 12:42 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I find it amazing that ANYONE who posts crap like that can then turn around and say their beliefs are based on love... But frankly, I see them more as a waste of money! No one with half a brain would buy in to that kind of crap and they surely aren't going to create any real change for their agenda, if anything they will simply turn more people off to their cause...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:42 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Free Speech. Most with a specific agenda denouncing those who do not believe in A GOD.. None of them specifically state Christianity, though... They speak of God. They speak against those who do not believe in A God. Perhaps if one went to the websites, the faith would be determined. But from the basic billboard, they speak against those who do NOT believe in A God.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 12:43 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Ohh and they ARE radical... Not my preference for getting a message across...
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 12:44 PM on Nov. 30, 2010