Do you believe the "masonic curse"?

I come from a family line of free masons. I read a book called Protecting Yourself From Spitual Darkness, in this book it stated that there is a curse on Freemasons and their family line. My dad is a 32 degree mason and a very Godly man. The curse for us states that our family will suffer from finacial troubles and death. Well my father's ex-wife took him for everything that he had...lol and still is. My dad can't seem to get a handle on his money...lol and 3 of my family members from that side of the family was brutally murdered at random times. Also, we have had death from different illnesses in our family. It seems crazy to me, but after learning about this curse I renounced all involvement of the freemasons in my family line.

I grew up believing the Masonic Lodge was a Godly organization, but now I am not sure. I guess when the freemasons first began the rituals performed were very satanic.

What are your thoughts? I have done more research online and I am wanting to hear the thoughts and opinions of you girls.

Thank you!

Conley639

Asked by Conley639 at 12:43 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Religious Debate

• i have never heard that. my gpa on my moms side is a mason. they didnt have any bad luck - more than normal anyways. i always kinda thought masons to be blessed - with so many being presidents and whatnot. i could see the rituals seeming or being satanic... idk. cool idea to think about though.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:12 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Just another conspiracy theory.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 12:46 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• No.

And BTW- satanist's do not worship satan :)
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 1:18 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Wow, that is part of the "illuninati" crap. Not realistic.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:53 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I don't believe in curses, no.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 1:46 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• could be, that is what I thought at first.
    Conley639

Comment by Conley639 (original poster) at 12:48 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• My husband's family is all freemasons and they are very well off (except us). There has been very little death except old age and heart problems. Maybe it's because their involvement isn't a whole lot? I never heard about the curse but I'm excited to research it. In fact, my side of the family who are not freemasons are the ones with bad luck in money and death..hmmm.
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 12:50 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I don't believe in curses.
    DEpley

Answer by DEpley at 12:51 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• @Obby

I said satanic rituals, not that they were worshiping satan.

And BTW- santanist worship the darkside, might as well be satan
    Conley639

Comment by Conley639 (original poster) at 2:07 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Gal, Why do you say that?
    Conley639

Comment by Conley639 (original poster) at 2:08 PM on Nov. 30, 2010