Is your tree up yet?

What does it look like? Is it decorated with a theme or all different kinds of ornaments? Last year I did a snowman theme. This year my 14 yr. old DS is doing it all. It is for his 9th grade Living Skills project. Also will be wrapping the few presents we will have this yr. (not his though, of course)His other project will be to clean and organize the closet.

horsesteelers

Asked by horsesteelers at 12:54 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Holidays

• yep.. my tree is up. its a fiber-optic tree and has different kind of ornaments on it. some that was store bought and some that my son has done is elementary school plus a new ornament of every year he has been born... this year is his 15th christmas!! wow... time flies... doesn't it???
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 1:09 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• yes it is up and decorated from the finger tips of a 1yr. old up.
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 12:55 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Not yet!! Maybe this weekend we will get it up!
    MrsJStearns

Answer by MrsJStearns at 12:56 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Yep...went up on Saturday
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 12:57 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Sure do! IT's all rainbow/bright :)
    Chell.o_0

Answer by Chell.o_0 at 12:59 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• My Tree is up. As per tradittion, we usually go to the moutains and cut down our tree the day after thanks giving or the very next weekend. This year we went to a tree farm here in town, it really was a kind of dissapointment to me. It didn't have the same feel. We went there because it was raining, and I didn't feel like chasing my two year old through the mud and up and down steep hills. It was also the only weekend we could do it. It is not decorated yet, we do have the lights up. There is no specific theme to our tree, its usually a hodge podge of decorations. Many are hand me downs from my family, and slowly we are starting to collect our own. Every year each member of the family recieves a new ornament that reflects their personality or something they accomplished over the last year.

I hope your's turns out well!
    LeesesMom

Answer by LeesesMom at 12:59 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• yes all 4 of my trees are up! first one is in gold and brown decor, i have a white tree and it is done in red green and silver. our other tree is all the kid decor and family made ornaments! and we have a penguin decor tree upstairs in the hallway! i go a over board for christmas! :-)
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 1:03 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• as of sunday =) We have white lights and color lights wrapped inbetween them..it has tons of colorful balls, all kinds of ornaments thats been collected over the years, a big golden LED bow at the top, candy canes..its really colorful and pretty =)
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 1:10 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Yes, and I collect ornaments from thrift and antique shops of icicles and rocking horses.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 1:13 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Yes, it's been up since the beginning of November. It doesn't have a theme. It has random ornaments all over, a majority of them being multicolored glass balls, a snowflake topper and icicles thrown all over it. All of our presents are wrapped and underneath as well. We also have a red and white snowflake tree skirt.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 1:17 PM on Nov. 30, 2010