tag chaser?

My Dh's and my best friend is in the Army. His GF is a "loser". We know a lot about what she does when he is away which in light is wrong of her. She is cheating on him, going out and getting trashed and partying with different guys. When he is home she is so fake it makes us sick to even talk to her or even be around her. All she talks about is what he makes in the military and what she can get once they are maried (ie: medical, housing, etc...) How do we explain to him what a tag chaser is? (Without hurting his feelings) We normally stay out of others relationships and let them learn on their own but we fear this is not going to turn out very well and he might be entering into a marriage with a total skank who will only hurt him and disgrace his military life! Help please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:04 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• Photograph and videotape her shenanigans. That's the only way he'll believe you. Then it's up to him what to do.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:12 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• There isn't really an easy way to tell him, you have to just tell him. He might not believe you but he will figure it out eventually....you cant turn a ho into a housewife. lol
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 1:11 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• There is no easy way to tell him...You jut have to be honest with him and let him decide what he wants to do from there. I'd recommend confronting her also...
    chaosiskey

Answer by chaosiskey at 1:14 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I would tell her to cut the whoreness out or you will tell on her. That is the right thing to do if he is like a brother it must hurt so bad to watch her do that to him.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 1:24 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• If you have some reason to 'normally' stay out of other people's relationships, how is this one different? Because you're friend is an idiot or some other reason?

I know this isn't going to turn out well, and I don't need his email address to know it. I happen to be of a deeply respectful, peaceful mind and believe that people learn best from their own mistakes in their own time and it is not ever my place to tell them in what order they need to learn anything, or how they go about it.

It may have escaped your notice, but everyone marries for something they're after --whether it's the hope of a happy life, financial stability, regular sex or the approval of their community --and most of those are not particularly noble.

He either knows she's a skank and doesn't care... or isn't smart enough to figure it out. Either way, getting in the middle will not help in any way --unless you'd like to see a lot less of him.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 1:14 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• It is killing us to stand by and watch this tragedy because we love and honor him like a brother.

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:15 PM on Nov. 30, 2010