Is the chinese gender calendar thing real or not? We are thinking of trying for our 3rd and hoping for a boy. Is there a rhyme or reason or is it just up to God?

HannahMarie219

Asked by HannahMarie219 at 1:06 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• god really doesn't have to be the reason for everything does it?
    Anonymous

• My husband gave me a copy of that when I found out I was pregnant. It came out true.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 1:09 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Its a matter of God and your husbands sperm lol. That thing was wrong with one of my boys.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 1:11 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• The gender calendar was wrong for all 3 of my children. I sure wouldn't go by it to conceive a certain gender.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 1:18 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• its right for both my kids...i somewhat went by it when we were trying for my daughter because I wanted a girl. And it was right!
    MamaSpurg

Answer by MamaSpurg at 1:23 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• It was wrong for both of my kids. It's right for a lot of people, but ultimately, it's a 50/50 shot. The best thing you can go by is your husband's family: are there a lot of boys, or mostly girls, or pretty evenly split? But even then, there's always a chance the other gender could pop up.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 1:24 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Hey Ann. if you are going to "God bash" at least have the guts to show your name!!

AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 1:31 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• It was wrong for all 3 of my kids!
    KristeV

Answer by KristeV at 1:47 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• GOD IS THE REASON FOR EVERYTHING!!! Anon- boo for you.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 2:14 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• mine predicted wrong!
    RenoasMAMA

Answer by RenoasMAMA at 2:25 PM on Nov. 30, 2010