Why is sex such a big deal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:29 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• If you don't have sex in your relationship, it is kind of like you two are friends or roommates. Sex gives you a stronger connection.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:30 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I meant why is it such a big deal to have it. Like if your not in relationship. Or married. Or whatever the standard is.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:32 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• It is not the most important thing in your life. Or at least it shouldn't be. I have always thought it belonged in a committed relationship to be meaningful. Casual sex is only physical, shallow and stupid.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 1:38 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• If ur not n a relationship then it's not a big deal. At least 2 most women. It is however a big deal 2 the guys cause they want it & that' s all that matters 2 them. I say if u meet a guy u like & u want 2 have hot sweaty sex with him then go 4 it. If not then don't & tell them 2 get over it.
    amy197

Answer by amy197 at 1:42 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• because people don't know how to control themselves.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 1:55 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• i really dont know...to each his own right?!
    ChanellesMommy

Answer by ChanellesMommy at 2:09 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Sex is a big deal because without it babies would not be born, our population would decrease and mankind would die out! Sexual desire is good for us!
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 2:13 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Casual sex is only physical, shallow and stupid.

Only to dried up prudes like you.

I think sex is something everyone should be enjoying the world would be a more peaceful place if people were having more sex. I know I am more relaxed many on here like Kerp need to have sex so they are not so uptight.
    Anonymous

• IDK, Sex is nice, and it is really good when we do it, but it is not top priority in our home. Thankfully we have the same type of sex drive,lol. I guess it just depends on the person/couple. To some it is VERY important, they have to have it everyday, to some a couple times a month is just fine.
    RheaF

Answer by RheaF at 2:50 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I think sex is important because when its done right it feels sooooo good. Now everyone has different drives and all but me? I like it not only for the dopamine but also for the bond it makes between my husband and I.
    elyssek832

Answer by elyssek832 at 3:48 PM on Nov. 30, 2010