I am in need of a computer but can't afford it. Who can I go to that donate computer to family in need.

jakes46

Asked by jakes46 at 1:30 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Technology

• A family in need? A family in need's first priority is not a computer.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:32 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Can't imagine that a computer would be a NEED. Even if you need it for homework or whatever, you can always go down to your local library (if they have a computer lab).
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 1:35 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Check with your Crisis Ministries, they donated me one when my house burned. I feel as if every household should have a computer in the home. If you have kids they are needed for school assignments and etc...
    ILOVEMYBOYS704

Answer by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 1:43 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I don't have an answer for you either, but also wanted to suggest the local library.
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 3:31 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Have you tried FreeCycle? My friend uses the site all the time and has gotten quite a few free things from people who are giving them away.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 3:37 PM on Nov. 30, 2010