What is a great site to keep track of Birthdays and Anniversarys?

My grandmother gave me a book of all of the Birthdays and Anniversarys since 1913. I have updated it and I want to share it with the entire family without making copies of the book. Is there a site that we can all log into to see these dates or a template somewhere that I can make a file and send to everyone in an email? The temoplate has to have room for about 200 dates with out looking sloppy. Thanks much

TiffanyPlew

Asked by TiffanyPlew at 1:45 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in General Parenting

• Okay... finally found what I used... http://www.birthdayalarm.com
    Jambo4

Answer by Jambo4 at 4:07 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• How about making something in Word or some other program you have on your computer & emailing it to them.
    Organize it by month & day so they can use it kinda like a calender.

MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 2:58 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Yea I thought about doing it that way since I can not find anything else that I like yet. Thanks.
    TiffanyPlew

Comment by TiffanyPlew (original poster) at 3:33 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I will check and see what site sends me updates. I did it years ago and forgot about it, but they send me email notices (two for each event) to remind me. I know it was free because I never pay for anything online..lol but it's been very efficient.
    Jambo4

Answer by Jambo4 at 3:42 PM on Nov. 30, 2010