Introducing new foods.

How do you go about it? I want to introduce different veggies to my daughter. So far nothing works. She likes veggies but only certain ones. My daughter is 16 months btw.

OliviaW.

Asked by OliviaW. at 1:48 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in General Parenting

• make sure you are not trying to many too fast. Wait about a week or so between changing to watch out for allergies! mi with a little cereal will help
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 1:50 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• My daughter never really liked them the first time. How old is she?? if she is pretty young try giving it to her a couple times and she might recognize it and like it. Every time i gave my daughter something for the first time it was different so she would make a face and spit it out. but some of them she liked the second time. That's my only advice i have from personal experience.
    myegoisprego

Answer by myegoisprego at 1:51 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Everyone only likes certain veggies. Whole populations lived for months at a time on a very limited variety of veggies.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 1:52 PM on Nov. 30, 2010