Alone, lost and confused!!! Any advice?

I been in a relationship for 10 years, i am 24 years old now. I have a 5 year old and expecting another child next year. I been staying with my boyfriend since june at his mom's house. I have always had my own place and held things together but this year was extermly diffcult for me. We broke up for 4-5 months and things were miserable and crazy ( way too much to say right now) but he was there to help me move out....which i thought meant he actually did care...in august i found out im pregnant. Last year i had my first and last abortion and it my relationship and life went kinda downhiLL. I assumed that finishing school and waiting was better. but here i am a year later in the same situation, minus a house, a car and a job. I am still in school, which keeps me sane and not as miserable but there is something misssing. I was wondering if i care about getting another place so deeply, why doesnt he. Am i blind to the fact that maybe he cares but not that much? or is it me being selfish. For example, he never talks about moving, he doesnt make it seem like its important to him. I am ready to leave it alone and do it on my own. I know that i can, i did before but sometimes i act out implusively and regret it later. I have no one to talk to. My mom is absrnt, no friends and family doesnt really listen only judge that makes me pull away. What am I Suppose to do??? I know that im tired of holding on...and i thought i was doing the right thing by having this baby this time and not killing it. it was horrible and i vowed to never do it again!!!! so here i am alone, lost and Confused again.

Onenamillion

Asked by Onenamillion at 2:18 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• You need to sit down and figure out what he wants to do with living arrangements. Don't get upset just talk. Then make a plan together that includes both of your thoughts and concerns. If that doesn't work, see a counselor and see if they can help you come together. Also, kudos to you for having the baby you concieved! I'm not pro life or anything but I do believe in being responsible for your actions.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 2:35 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Keep your head up.

It sounds like he is not ready to be self-dependant and wants to live off of his mom. I wouldn't say that he doesn't care, he just would rather stay the baby and not have to really grow up.

If you feel that you can do it on your own, I would go for it. Don't stay where you don't want to be. Who knows, maybe getting out will raise your spirits and maybe he will change?
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:22 PM on Nov. 30, 2010