!!RolePlaying!!

~My fiance and I are going to start role playing...it was my idea...so i want to surprise him tonight...has anyone done this? have any ideas for me??? thanks :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:28 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• We've tried once.. and my husband couldn't stop laughing LOL He's not the acting type of person! But it was still fun to get goofy and share some laughs before getting down to business. Have fun!
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 2:31 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• We tried....and ended up just going to sleep in fits of giggles. It just didn't work for us. Good luck though!
    RheaF

Answer by RheaF at 2:47 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Lol!...ya i kinda am thinking that we are going to end up laughing or just some how just gunna fall through haha...None of my friends have done this so i just need some tips that could benefit me :) lol...I just want to completly suprise him. He def. deserves it and is such an amazing man...i feel very lucky to have someone like himself in my life...One of the things us few lucky woman have that we need to be grateful for...Hope everyones having a great day!!! i realized i rambled on! lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:57 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Try being a naughty school girl and your DH be the principal.
    jshimmy

Answer by jshimmy at 4:58 PM on Nov. 30, 2010