Cheese lovers

Okay cheese lovers, I am curious do you have any favorites?

My husband is all about St. Andre (French)

But 15 years ago I was introduced to Roquefort on raisin bread in the South of France, it is heaven! For me, the stinkier the better I guess.

We also enjoy Port Salut, Aisy Cendré, a nice aged Gouda, Dubliner Irish Cheese and a good English Stilton

spottedpony

Asked by spottedpony at 2:31 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I love stinky cheese!! My favorite is Stilson. My DH hates it, he stays away from me when I have it! lol
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 2:33 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• An extra sharp cheddar for me- yum!

Answer by Bmat at 2:34 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• ohwrite took the words right out of my mouth. LOL I love cheese but never heard of the cheese you are talking about. I too find stinky cheese the best. Bacon cheddar cheese is great. I also like hot and spicey cheeses. Alas, cheese is soooo expensive these days, it's only a rare ocassion I get the really good kinds!
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 2:57 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Oh I haven't had any of that fancy schmancy stuff. :p There are these soft cheeses that I like to get (they come in 3 different flavors), but I forgot what brand they are. They are in a round box in individual triangles.

I would like to try some of the fancier stuff though. Might treat myself to something LOL.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 3:06 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• You are clearly more of a connoisseur of fine cheese than I am. I love a nice Gouda, and I absolutely love a good Sheep's Milk Feta cheese, I guess I need to be a bit more adventurous. You've inspired me to try something new for the holidays.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 2:35 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Havarti is really good and pretty mild.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 2:37 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Yum I love them all even the stinky ones.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 4:48 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• OO I Loooove me some gouda cheese :)
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 4:51 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I love mango studded Stilton.

Love, love cheese!
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 4:52 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• TO that girl70 u are talking about the laughing cow cheese very yummy,also sharp cheddar, pepperjack
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 4:52 PM on Nov. 30, 2010