Another difference in this election and a cause for hope.

There is a very big difference between this election and the bush election. Obama received his campaign funding and votes from the American people. He doesn't owe any lobbyists positions at the whitehouse or favors. He is working for the American people with0ut chains or puppet strings around his neck! Did you watch Fox?They are so shocked, depressed and now they are out of the loop with no more GW, they don't know what to do? No more insiders supporting their propoganda after Jan 20th! Obama will call upon the American people to help support him and get the hardwork done to make the changes! What have you noticed???

akhlass

Asked by akhlass at 5:34 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Amazing there is one newstation that you say doesn't support Obama, I cannot believe the Obama supporters audacity.... it is one news station that DIDN'T gang up on McCain and you are still doggin them out. Wait when Obama starts shutting down the media he doesn't want us to see like talk radio. Then you'll have only one point of view HIS.
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 5:46 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Obama is a lier who is going to bring this country down even more than already is, our kids are going to suffer.
    Anonymous

• I feel sorry for all the pesimistic/angry people. You need hugs. Everything is going to be ok.
    akhlass

Answer by akhlass at 5:58 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• What have I noticed? I noticed that there was a channel on dish network that did nothing but broadcast his speeches, even the ones going back several years! I swear, even his name sounds like someone is getting sick, and I wasn't a supporter of his to begin with! I believe at least some voted for him because he's African American, but that's not a good enough reason. I know he's promised change, but I have a feeling those who voted for him are gonna be severely disillusioned before it's all over with...
    Anonymous

• akhlass : Did you watch Fox?They are so shocked, depressed and now they are out of the loop with no more GW

Are you watching the same Fox News? Because the Fox News I have been watching has been interviewing Democratic Senators and Gov's. The Fox News I have been watching has been replaying his acceptance speech and talking about who might be in his cabinet. Nick Cavuto has done a wonderful job at presenting both sides today.I have been watching fox news all morning and afternoon in my office while working and they aren't depressed at all. I am sure you have a youtube clip you can link us to in order to show them "depressed", right?

Are you sure you are watching Fox news and not just trying to create drama?
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 6:38 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I heard it said best today by a woman who is in her 80's and the wife of a Preacher! People didn't vote for religion because they are tired of being poor! We've had hard times this year but I still did vote for my religion however I understand the money/religion thing!

By the way Obama had a lot of money supporters they couldn't pin point, they may not have been Americans AND if that is the case wouldn't that make it blood money?
    Anonymous

• akhlass: I feel sorry for all the pesimistic/angry people. You need hugs. Everything is going to be ok

I feel sorry for people like you who apparently have nothing better to do than to create drama. Things like this are done for one purpose and one alone: To anger people.

First, a lesson for you, OP--Obama backed out of public financing AFTER promising to accept it and it's guidelines along with McCain. It wasn't until McCain affirmed his pledge to make good on their JOINT agreement that Obama went back on his word. I don't think I'd be going around flaunting that.

Furthermore, if you want to preach a message of Obama's hope for unity, then leave the pettiness at home. If your candidate is attempting to reach out to the American people to bring them together, I doubt he'd want someone like you spreading that message with such nastiness.

Like I said, OP...I feel sorry that you actually felt the need to post this.
    Anonymous

• By the way Obama had a lot of money supporters they couldn't pin point, they may not have been Americans AND if that is the case wouldn't that make it blood money?

how is it blood money just because it originates outside the U.S.?

and those contributing under a certain cap have every right to their annonymity. he had a significant number of small campaign donors.

autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 7:13 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• autodidact is it not blood money if it comes from Iraq? After all look at how many American's (over 4300) have died in this war? And that is what they were suggesting like I said AND if it is true! I did not say it was! I'm not rolling in self pity bc McCain didn't get in I know that God has a plan I just feel that iIF he is getting support from Iraq it is blood money!
    Anonymous

• you only stated "they may not have been Americans" . . .
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 9:14 PM on Nov. 5, 2008