my sex life has changed. adult content

After I had my daughter I don't like the way i look. I just can't seem to lose the weight. I'm twice the size i was after i had my son. My boyfriend gets mad cause i never want to have sex anymore. I can't get him to understand how self conces i am now. And he wants to have sex EVERYDAY. Plus i don't feel like i'm pleasing him, when we do have sex.What do i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:55 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• I agree with Melody, if he wants to have sex every single day with you then you must be doing something right :) And In his eyes you are perfect to him because he loves you!
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 3:21 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• How can he get you to understand that he doesn't give a flying rat's ass what you look like, and that to him you haven't changed at all?

You could take back your sexuality, enjoy whatever shreds of your body are left to you and perhaps learn to love yourself for real, instead of related entirely to having a body in stasis...or some air-brushed fantasy...

Or you can be miserable for the rest of your life. The choice is yours to make.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 2:58 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• sometimes you love someone enough to have sex with them to make them happy and put your feelings aside. he hasn't said that you aren't pleasing him so i wouldn't worry about that.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 3:02 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I feel the same way honey!! I hate my body and have like no sex drive... You r so far from being the only women that feels this way. For me having sex with the lights out is my fav!! I feel like I can be more relaxed to enjoy myself and my husband
    dillah5

Answer by dillah5 at 3:29 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I understand where you are coming from...but think of it like your man- he's with you he loves you...light some candlees, shave your legs, and rock the bed. He wants to be with you :) might take a while for you to get " your sexy back" but if he's enthusiastic as he sounds shouldn't take long ;) have fun!
    elyssek832

Answer by elyssek832 at 3:34 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• you didn't have to be a bitch about it.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:01 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Thanks yall.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:23 PM on Nov. 30, 2010