Do your children have a close relationship with each other?

Mine were close when they were smaller but since they've got older they aren't very close.

kim0167

Asked by kim0167 at 2:57 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in General Parenting

• Extreeeeeemly! They are 24, 19, 16, 5 and 4. They are very attached to one another. I am blessed.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:05 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I would say my two middle kids are close.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 3:00 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Mine are extremely close. They are friends as well as siblings. That's such a comfort to their daddy and me.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:01 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Yes VERY close. The baby runs to his brother before he comes to us lol. They are awesome and play together great! I am a lucky mom.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 2:59 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Mine are 1 and 2, almost 14 months apart. And they are boys, who adore one another. My brother and I are exactly a year apart. We were very close, so close when I began kinderg he refused to get out of the car until I got home the first week and a half of school....my mum dropped me off at school and a bus brought me home before lunch. Even as teens we ran with different crowds, my male friends weren't fond of his group, but we still stood up for one another. As adults we don't have much in common but I do a lot for him, more than I should sometimes LOL
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 3:00 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• mine are very close they always sleep in the same bed, they always check on each other when the other crys, they wont even take a bath alone
    mommadent

Answer by mommadent at 3:01 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I am very proud to say that all three of mine all grown up are extremely close, and they look out for each other and count on each other, and are there for each other in need or not.

Answer by older at 3:15 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• My daughter and son are 11 years apart. They were close when my son was little, but now my daughter feels that he's not worth the time of day. That's okay, it's HER LOSS!!!!!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 4:23 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• My kids get closer and closer the older they get. I taught them at an early age to always ALWAYS stand up for each other. My middle DD even got punished at school one day for refusing to play with HER classmates in order to look out for her baby sister who had a boy in her class chasing her and scaring her. When I found out my middle DD got punished, I pulled all 3 out of that school. My kids have and always WILL look out for each other!

My sister and I are 2 yrs and 2 days apart. She is a spoiled BRAT and I am sad because this has ruined our friendship. My "mother" prefers it that way. She never ever wanted us to be friends. She made SURE that we didn't.
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 4:23 PM on Nov. 30, 2010