Hello Ladies i'm worried

well i'm on the pill, but some times i don't take it for 2 or 3 days. Today at 2:30 am took the pill because i didn't take it yesterday then I was with my husband early this morning do you think i get pregnant if I don't take it today at night.

Milindus

Asked by Milindus at 3:08 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes, you can get pregnant if you don't take it every day.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:09 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I think you're probably safe, the hormones stay in your body for quite awhile. You really should take your pill everyday at the same time to get the maximum efficiency though.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 3:10 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Yes you can and your chances of getting pregnant go up if you do not take your pill like you are supposed to because of how much it messes with your hormones.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 3:10 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• The minutes you missed taking it, you raised you percentage up by a lot. even not taking it at the same time everyday can raise your chances. Hell, you can get pregnant even if you are very faithful with taking it.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:10 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• if you don't take the pill consistantly then you should use condoms as well. the pill is only effective if you take it regularly. maybe you should look into getting a birth control that you don't have to remember everyday (i got the mirena....there are alot that you don't have to remember everyday). but obviously there is no way for me to know if you're pregnant. i guess you will have to wait and see.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 3:10 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• You can get pregnant, but I've had accidents like that on more than 1 occasion and I didn't get pregnant.
    simpleesr23

Answer by simpleesr23 at 3:10 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Depends on the pill and ur body. Some pills dont have to be taken at the same time everyday....yet others do. If its just that u keep forgetting to take it at the same time set some kind of alarm (phone or watch ) to help u remember. Being that the pill isnt 100% effective anyways I'm sure u have increased ur chances for getting pregnant by not taking it for a few days.
    dillah5

Answer by dillah5 at 3:12 PM on Nov. 30, 2010