I need to make so money but also be here for my kids does anyone know how i can do that

need something that i dont really have to sell (not very good at that)  but  saw those at work at home things but you never really know what ones are scams

mommatroll3

Asked by mommatroll3 at 3:17 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Money & Work

• Join a direct sales company (like Tastefully simple, Pampered Chef, Avon....) where you can work your job around your kids/family.
    Anonymous

• You may find it slightly simpler to be better at saving money and being frugal. Check out The Tightwad Gazette for a million ideas (half or more of which will make you shake your head in total amazement!) http://www.tightwad.com/

Otherwise, anything you can do that people ever pay anyone for, you can do part time from home.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 3:31 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I donate plasma it's only a couple extra hundred but hey it helps
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 3:41 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• i wud like to find something that i really dont have to sell, im not very good at it. I am on the internet while my two boys go off to school while my youngest takes a nap, i see a lot of the at home work things alot but i dont wanna get scamed
    mommatroll3

Comment by mommatroll3 (original poster) at 4:19 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• well it's selling, but not like a direct selling company. Why not sell on ebay? As long as you have internet, a digital camera and some outgrown clothes and toys you can start free. Then when you sell your first items use a little bit of the money earned to go shopping at Thrift Stores, Consignment shops or yard sales for more items to sell. Gymboree and anything Ralph Lauren sells best for me so those are the two brands I mostly stick to. But lately an average week is about $100-$150 in profit a week. At one point when I was more active I did roughly $500 in profit a week. And for that $100-$150 I maybe "work" 5 hours a week.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 5:28 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• You could be a web cam girl when the kids are in bed that is assuming your pretty and not fat. I know a few who do that and make a pretty decent living.
    Anonymous

• I work from home with a great team called Internet CEO Moms. We don't have to keep inventory or have parties or anything like that. It's super, super fun. The best thing about it is being able to work right from home. I love not having to leave my kiddos!
    Hannah
    http://internetceomoms.com/lovingeveryminute
    HannahMayr

Answer by HannahMayr at 8:44 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Have you looked into Melaleuca? I work from home and my company is not MLM so I don't have to sell or deliver products, stock inventory, or theres no big investment! It's a really great company to be apart of! I have an amazing supportive team and we make residual income each month! I love it! If you want more info I can show you more about it!
    Thanks, Kayla

Oh BTW: I just started my group and will be doing the first contest very soon! I would love for you join!
    http://www.cafemom.com/group/kayycee
    kayy_04

Answer by kayy_04 at 9:30 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Check any company you are interested in with the BBB first. if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is so be careful. Also, there are very few legit work at home jobs, most are businesses.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 5:57 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I earn extra money with a couple sites online every month you can read about them here

Alyia72

Answer by Alyia72 at 2:14 AM on Dec. 2, 2010