I had unprotected sex, then i started my period. What does that mean? adult content

I had unprocted sex with my boyfriend three days ago. Now today im onmy period. But he spermed in me and told me he did it on purpose. Im just cofued bcause i on my period??And he spermed i me?

sweettarts117

Asked by sweettarts117 at 3:19 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• well then you are probably ok but just wait to see if it is a full period and wait to make sure your period comes next mo too. And be more careful next time if you don't want to get pregnant. Don't leave it up to your boyfriend.
    CarlieJS

Answer by CarlieJS at 3:21 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• well its to early to tell if your pregnant.But when you are pregnant you can still have your peroid. i did. But just wait it out a see.
    mommyof2bbys

Answer by mommyof2bbys at 3:21 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• well first of all 'spermed in me' makes you sound stupid (being honest here). but anyway, back to the question. your boyfriend ejaculated inside of you three days ago, then you started your period. i'm not sure what you're confused about..... you are not pregnant, but at least you know that you should make your boyfriend wear a condom next time.

princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 3:22 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• it might not mean anything but best thing dont have unprotected sex again, if you know when your roughly going to start the next period then a day or 2 before do a pregnancy test, i really hope this helps you
    angelbaby1323

Answer by angelbaby1323 at 3:22 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Having unprotected sex doesn't mean you will get pregnant the first time. It's unlikely you will be now, but you should still make sure your NEXT period is on time.

You should really re consider if a boy that is trying to knock you up on purpose is the right choice for you.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 3:23 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Well, obviously it was past ovulation time. And therefore, there was no egg to fertilize.

And: "he spermed in me" "He did it on purpose" ?

You need to stay away from him and unprotected sex. You are far too undereducated to continue.

Or else you are a troll...
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:24 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• blank stare

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:25 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Wow. "He spermed in me" Really? Is that what they call it around the middle school these days?
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:26 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• It means that he "spermed in you" and that you still had your period. You sound young.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 3:30 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• what the heck?
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 3:31 PM on Nov. 30, 2010