help me :

I sound deseprate I am I am trying hard to get in touch with my worker at the housing authority my rent went up to $238.00 for December first my ex moved out we went took the necessary papers I went up there last week lady tells me that Lyn who process's the letters out sick I know my rent should go back down now I cannot get through the answering service is on I only have my daughter's SSI check which pays bills and I get out of that what is needed for the house like toilet paper etc now with this rent I am going to be taking a lot out of her check what would you ladies do.

I do not have my own transportion I pay bills by money order I am so stressed and worried I can hardly do a thing and why wont they answer the phone.

blessed2877

Asked by blessed2877 at 3:23 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I'm sorry you are going through this. The only thing you can do is keep trying to call, or go down there yourself.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 3:41 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Call your state representative's office. They will be able to assist you.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 6:59 AM on Dec. 1, 2010

• i agree and hope all goes well x
    san78

Answer by san78 at 3:29 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• I'm afraid I'm having a hard time following your post. Sorry you're going through all of that.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 11:09 PM on Dec. 5, 2010