Swollen Vaginal Lips During Pregnancy?

I'm 29 weeks pregnant and I know that swollen vaginal lips are common during pregnancy, but I have the swollen lips but they are severly sore esp on the right side, it's only outside but I don't know what's going on, I don't go to the doctor till Friday for a regular check up. Any idea's what it could be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:42 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I have the same exact thing. it hurs so bad. the dr told me to take a warm bath and keep my legs up but it aint helpin it hurts to even go to the bathroom there is so much pressure. im 29wks too
    Anonymous

• This sounds crazy but my doctor said to alternate between ice packs and a heating pad. Relieved some of the discomfort as long as I was setting on one or the other.
    JD08

Answer by JD08 at 5:49 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• You can get vericose veins down there, and that could be what is going on. I would grab a mirror and see what's going on.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 6:00 PM on Nov. 5, 2008