Anyone use Straight Talk for cell service?

I'm looking at getting away from AT&T and it sounds like a great deal, but I want to make sure the service is good too.

scout_mom

Asked by scout_mom at 3:35 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Technology

• We love it. We have the $45 plan. Its cheaper than anything else offered. The only thing is that you only have signal within your call area, so when we go cross the state line to visit my family we don't have coverage. But since we don't go outside our area often its not really a problem. We really are pleased. And its so great to not have to count minutes, and my husband loves being able to get online when he's on break at work, lol. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 4:33 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I use stright talk and i love it. $45 a month for unlimted text calls and internet. Its great. I really recomend it,
    mommyof2bbys

Answer by mommyof2bbys at 3:38 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I use it too. My aunt lives in BFE and when my parents and I go there my dad (who has Sprint) doesn't have any service but I still do. I do the $30 plan but it still works for me. I know I get dirty looks for having the cellphone plan from walmart but I don't care. It works.
    iluvmm09

Answer by iluvmm09 at 3:40 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I have a friend that uses straight talk. She recommended it to me if I ever decide to cancel my service. She told me she wouldn't use anything else but straight talk. Good luck with your decision.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 3:41 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I don't think there's anything wrong with using a cell phone plan from Walmart, it beats paying twice as much for cell service!
    scout_mom

Comment by scout_mom (original poster) at 3:42 PM on Nov. 30, 2010