Survival kit

When you go out to eat with your family what do you pack in your diaper bag as your survival kit for your kids? And how old are your kids?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:39 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in General Parenting

• my dd is 9 months old! i have lots of small toys and some puffs ! as she get older i would bring things to color and smalls toys as well!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 3:53 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• for my son who is 1 i bring 6 diapers cuz he pees alot and we normally go out afta anyway....wipes, some puffs, toys, extra clothes, teeting stuff
    tcchick2006

Answer by tcchick2006 at 3:57 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I have 3 kids 8, 4 and 2 and in the bag I ALWAYS carry WIPES, PAPER, PEN, CRAYONS, A FEW CARS OR TRAINS, A DIAPER, SIPPY CUP AND THE MOST IMPORTANT SUCKERS (to bribe them with! lol I can get them to do ANYTHING with a sucker)
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 8:35 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• It sounds really simple, but my kids love post-it notes. I will give them the pack and let them draw little pictures and then go to town sticking them all over the place. They come off easy and it keeps them entertained. I tripped over this discovery by accident when I didnt have anything to entertain them and now I always have some. They are cheap, easy to clean up.

The other Mommy tool I rely on is my I-phone. I have a couple apps that will keep them occupied.
    2ndtimewish

Answer by 2ndtimewish at 8:41 PM on Nov. 30, 2010