pregnancy and health

okay long story i was pregnant last year and cos i couldnt breath properly and had really bad chest pains my doctors told me it was heartburn all the time never checking properly, now my daughter was born 7weeks prem and was through emergnecy c section due to the the fact i was really ill i had pneumonia and my body was closing down so i was sedated and put on a ventilator for 2days, now its been 15months and im 10weeks pregnant, im still getting chest pains and have been for the whole year since it happened, but i also keep having nightmares of something similar happening is this normal

angelbaby1323

Asked by angelbaby1323 at 3:40 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• have you talked to your ob or seen a cardiologist?
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 3:41 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• i spoke to her but all she said is get the flu shot
    angelbaby1323

Comment by angelbaby1323 (original poster) at 3:42 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• i would get a second opinion! the flu shot is not the answer!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 3:51 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• im thinking of changing my ob anyway
    angelbaby1323

Comment by angelbaby1323 (original poster) at 3:52 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• stop thinking and DO IT! I cannot believe that you went back to the same crappy OB you had last time.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 4:29 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• i never went back to her i was in england when i had my first this is new and with me being on tricare i have to get their permission first to change which is stupid
    angelbaby1323

Comment by angelbaby1323 (original poster) at 4:42 PM on Nov. 30, 2010