is it bad that i dont care?

my fiance went out friday nite...day after thanksgiving....and he went with some buddies from work and i dont know anyone he works with. i guess theres a rumor going around saying he hooked up with a girl that likes him. he says he wasnt with her and what not but i dont care if he was. i dont care that theres a rumor going around sayin theyve hooked up.

what would you do?

tcchick2006

Asked by tcchick2006 at 3:40 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• I'd tuck that little red flag away for a rainy day. It's great that you trust him, keep that trust. If something odd happens in the future, or you just don't feel right, remember this little rumor.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 3:41 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• if you dont care then truth is do you really care about your relationship with him
    angelbaby1323

Answer by angelbaby1323 at 3:42 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I personally would care, especially if there was a rumor going on about them. However, if I was in your shoes and felt as though I could care less, I would take a step back and re-evaluate my relationship.
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 3:42 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Every one has their own feelings about stuff.

If you don't care that is fine, at least your are not being a psycho about it.
    AbsoluteSelf

Answer by AbsoluteSelf at 3:43 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• If you trust your fiance, it's not wrong that you don't care. People love to stir up trouble, you know? If it's something that kept happening I would be concerned, but this sounds like a one-time rumor mill.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 3:43 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Trust your partner.

He either did or he didn't, and rumour doesn't make it so.

You've got some nasty-minded friends there, ma'am.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 3:43 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I live in a small town and have had many affairs according to the rumors.....When my 19 yr old was in basketball in her last yr of high school coaches would come from all over to "scout her out" so being the mom I would go talk to them and everything well the next morning my husband would get to work and hear how I was "seeing someone" because they saw me with another guy at the game.
    I would just bust out laughing because in reality why would I take another guy to a small town basketball game to watch my daughter?
    I must have had 10 affairs that year according to rumor.
    oh and another rumor is I got out of a DWI because I gave the cop a BJ to get out of it...no that wasn't it, I blew 2 different numbers and the cop wasn't going to do anything when I blew 2 different numbers and could walk a line
    Anonymous

• You dont care that there is a rumor or you dont care that he might have been with someone?

If you dont care about the rumor because you trust him then dont pay attention and enjoy your relationgship. On the other hand if you don't care that he might have been with someone then I think that you are not really in love with him. Maybe you should re-evaluate your relationship and what do you really feel about him. Best of luck
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 4:14 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Why is it that you do not care? Do you just him and you feel that you have nothing to worry about or is it that you do not care what he does?
    jshimmy

Answer by jshimmy at 4:31 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• If he went with his co-workers that you do not know, how in the world could something about him hooking up with another girl, get back to you? Were there spies looking out for him or trusted people you know who has your best interest at heart? If it were people you trusted, then why didn't they approach him and ask about you? You have to be careful who you trust with information because the same dog that brought that bone maybe the same dog who bit it...get what I"m saying?
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 4:39 PM on Nov. 30, 2010