Anybody dialated to three for a while?

Had my doc appt yesterday, she said i'm at a three and very soft... but nothing is happening as far as i can tell on my part. anybody else sit at a three for a while? Just wondering... i realize he'll come when he's ready :)

young-not-dumb

Asked by young-not-dumb at 3:48 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I was dilated to 2cm at 35 or 36 weeks, and was 4cm dilated and 80% effaced at 37 weeks. She just hung in there for a while...I went into labor at 38w3d, 5:45pm on a saturday, but it took something like 104 hours for my daughter to actually make her entrance.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 3:56 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I was dilated to 2 cms, soft, and head down at 31 weeks.. Dilated to 3.5 cms, very soft, and head down at 34 weeks.. Dilated to 6 cms at 38 weeks, 3 days & went into labor & delivered!
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 3:58 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• dialated to 3 at 36 weeks
    still 3 at 42 weeks when I was induced
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 4:03 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I can't remember how many "weeks" I was exactly, I know I was 6.5-7 mos preg. with my DD and I was dialated 3.5, I was closely monitered, and all turned out fine, she ended up being 2 days late
    monkiesbugs

Answer by monkiesbugs at 4:04 PM on Nov. 30, 2010