Is it better to tell him? adult content

I met this guy a while back and at the time my life was super complicated. We decided to be just friends, (w/ benifits). We made an agreement not to fall in love with each other. We always have a great time together (apart from the benifits which are also great). Problem, when I met this other guy, my friend told me that he loves me right before I left. Ok, so confused!!!! Well, unfortunately, I can't stop thinking about him. I'm not with anyone, but he is talking to someome, but he tells me that the only thing they have in common is dancing and told me a lot of stuff he doesn't like about her, but he asked her be his girlfriend. I told him that if cares about her to go for it. Ok so here is my question: Do I tell him that I'm falling in love with him?? I don't want to lose him as a friend, but I can't change how I feel. What should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:49 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• Guys think with their penises.

Sex = Love to most men.

Just sex and no complications of a relationship = Heaven for a guy!
    AbsoluteSelf

Answer by AbsoluteSelf at 3:52 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• The best relationships start out as awesome friendships. You should tell him.
    judybant

Answer by judybant at 3:52 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Yes, you should tell him that you're falling in love with him. He already told you he loves you & you're still friends right? I say definitely go for it before he gets too involved with this other woman!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:53 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• This is why the "friends w/ benefits" arrangement never works. It's almost impossible to separate your emotions from such an intimate act. You will regret it if you dont let your feelings known before he gets too involved w/ this other girl. But be prepared, it could not turn out the way you're hoping for. Count this as a life lesson not to be repeated. Good luck
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 3:54 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• FYI, my marriage started the same exact way... I could't be happier with anyone else. We were friends with benefits, but too scared to commit to each other. We both tried dating other people, but it just made us love each other more as weird as that sounds. When we dated other people, we both realized that we didn't want to be with anyone else at all...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:55 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• i told him that i was falling in love with him via email while he had this other chick at his house. He made her leave, came to my front door & said "I'm falling in love with you too & i wish i told you a long time ago".

It turned out, that he was scared of being in love with me. He didn't want to get his heart broken & was not sure if i felt the same way or not. But, we jumped in together & never seperated since!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:57 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• tell him...and soon.
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 4:06 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• do you want him as more then a friend cause if you do just tell him and if your happy with him just being a friend then don't tell him. how hard can it be.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 4:08 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Yes, tell him!!!
    jshimmy

Answer by jshimmy at 4:29 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I say tell him. That's how I got with my fiance. I can't say it's been absolute heaven, but we're hangin n there. As long as theirs love on both sides u can't go wrong! So get a move on b4 it's 2 late.
    amy197

Answer by amy197 at 4:35 PM on Nov. 30, 2010