blocked fallopian tube

I have one blocked fallopian tube. Any personal experiences with using natural remedies/cleansing to help clear it?

miraclewaits

Asked by miraclewaits at 3:51 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I don't know that there is any natural way to "clear" a fallopian tube, you would have to have surgery to unblock it. I was able to have three children with only a right fallopian tube and a left ovary, you can still get pregnant with only one tube :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 3:59 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I personally have not had this, but I do know that you can still get pregnant with only one tube :) I hope someone else can be of more help.... BUMP :)
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 4:04 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• My tubes had to be pushed open. I can't for the life of me remember the name of the procedure, but it was minimally invasive and done as an outpatient procedure. No surgery. A fertility doctor can do it. Cost was around $300.00 and it took about 30 minutes.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:48 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• you can have the procedure done in the same day surgery unit after talking with your doctor and this procedure may be covered by your insurance just check into it to see. be blessed.
    Tylee7

Answer by Tylee7 at 9:30 PM on Nov. 30, 2010