Recommendations?

Does anyone recommend a ovulation kit predictor? and NOT the $150.00 one, I am not ready to spend that kind of cash.

nbaker1227

Asked by nbaker1227 at 3:51 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Yeah, try one.
    AbsoluteSelf

Answer by AbsoluteSelf at 4:01 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I used the over-the-counter one by First Response. When I finally ovulated, it did show!
    TwinMomma122304

Answer by TwinMomma122304 at 4:13 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Don't buy them!

Charting is cheaper and more accurate.

When I started charting I realized they were off by 4 days. I had missed my ovulation every month for 8 months because of using the stupid OPKs. Charted one month and got pregnant.

I spent literally over a thousand dollars between OPKs, a fertility monitor, and fertility vitamins.

Then I spent 10 bucks on a BBT thermometer, charted CM and BAM (as Emerald would say) I got pregnant.
    Anonymous

• I did the charting via Fertilityfriend.com and I bought the ovulation predictor from the dollar store.

christinato

Answer by christinato at 9:00 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• yeah i used the first reponse one and it was accurate and not that expensive. You can go online to get a 2:00 off coupon on their website as well. be blessed.
    Tylee7

Answer by Tylee7 at 9:28 PM on Nov. 30, 2010