Police Women Of...

Have you ever wondered how the various law enforcement agencies featured in "Police Women of ____ County" came to the conclusion that filming hours and hours of their interactions with the public was a great idea? I watched one of these shows last night and kept thinking to myself "Wow, that comment probably wouldn't come across well in court" or "I'm pretty sure there was a little lapse in standard procedure there." It's entertaining - but it seems that it would be such a huge liability for those involved. Then again, maybe video cameras are a good tool to keeps honest officers honest?

DazzlednSeattle

Asked by DazzlednSeattle at 4:00 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Entertainment

• I think video taping those kinds of shows was a good idea. It'll give evidence of any wrongdoing on either party. It also gives viewers an idea of what a cop goes through other than watching reruns of Cops.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 9:58 PM on Nov. 30, 2010