Psychic or something else? afraid my kids will get this also

ever since i was little iv been able to hear tv's next door turn on, i could hear the white noise no one hears when they first turn them on, my ears ring when someone is walking into a room im in or walking behind me, i can sense it more when i have my head phones on listening to music, and i can sense emotions of people close to me <--- this is the problem, i get people mixed up, if my friend is sad i think its my fiance so i ask him whats wrong he says nothings wrong, or if my fiance is really angry (i can usually tell though) i think its my dad, the closer people are to me the stronger their feelings become, im afraid when i have my kids that they will get one of these things, like the emotion thing they can get into trouble with that one trying to figure people out, or the tv thing i can figure out how big the tv is just by the pitch of the white noise, they can get into serious trouble for that also, or the ears ringing when someones walking behind them or into a room with them wouldn't be a bad thing but they'll be scitish and i dont want that

ps. when i say my ears ring when someones walking behind me or into a room with me i mean they are like 100 feet-500 feet away from me and i can tell their coming up behind me

pps. i do not have any children yet i have many angel babies though just worrying about the kids im going to have later in life

Lizzypuppylove

Asked by Lizzypuppylove at 4:11 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• You lost my answer with (when I have them)... why are you on CafeMom?
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 4:21 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Don't be afraid. You just have to learn more about what you're experiencing. I think when you understand it you won't be afraid, and you'll know how to control it. And, when you have kids, you will be able to tell them what to do if the do inherit any sort of gift.
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 4:24 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• You may be an Impath my dear. Why not log onto paganspace.net and ask some of those people how to deal with it? Maybe if you adjust your sensitivities you'll enjoy the experience more. Good Luck
    Blabbermouth

Answer by Blabbermouth at 4:24 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• oh i know how to control it kinda lol been trying to learn to control it for 10 years, im just not sure my kids will listen to me when i try to tech them though

and im on here for support cuz iv had a few miscarriages
    Lizzypuppylove

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 4:27 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Its a gift that few can possess, so be thankful and hopeful to pass it on to an offspring some day!

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 6:09 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• It's a gift when properly used. You just need to learn how to control it.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:12 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• i do know how to control it >.< most of the times
    Lizzypuppylove

Comment by Lizzypuppylove (original poster) at 6:13 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• If you can control it most of the time it's great. You can teach your future kids to do the same. However if it's something you don't want them to have, it can be "turned off." But it really is one of things you deal with when the time comes. No need to fear it. Use it to your advantage. Good job field for this type of empathic gift therapist/counsellor, minister, doctor, even homicide investigators.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Dec. 1, 2010