help I found out I was pregnant yesterday and I am dying to tell everyone already and my kids

I have 2 kids almost 3 and 5.5 and I took a test yesterday I go to the doctor the 16th of December. I want so bad to tell the kids adn family already. This will be the last baby. I am pretty healthy and both of my other pregnancies were healthy and so were the deliveries. Can I tell them now? Of the calulations on the computer I am due Augest 9th. So it says I am about 3 weeks pregnanct I know that is early to tell everyone, but I want to sooo badly. The kids keep asking me when I am going to have another baby. Also if I am due Augest 8th and my last period was November 2nd. when did I probably consieve? It just worries me because 2 weekends ago I was drinking which I rarely do and I drank a few shots of jagor and I had about 4 wine coolers.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:18 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Don't worry about the alcohol it's not going to do you any good to worry. Besides that the chances of one night of drinking having any effect on your baby are really slim. It sounds to me like it would be just fine to tell everyone your pregnant. The only way I'd hold back is if the daddy doesn't know or you've had a history of miscarriages. And just so you know by my guess you probably got preggers just a day or 2 after your period ended.
    CONGRATS~!!!
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 4:23 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I would wait to tell your kids... they are small and it will feel like forever for them... maybe tell some close friends.

Congrats...
    christinato

Answer by christinato at 4:20 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• thank you!

Ya, but if I tell others they are more than likely going to find out and I rather them find out by me than someone else.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:21 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• The only person other than my husband that knew before I was past the 3 mos. mark was my mother because she'd keep it hushed.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 4:22 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• IF you have a 28 day cycle, conception would have been approximately two weeks after your period... so about the time of your party. I wouldn't worry much about it though.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:22 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Don't tell the kids until closer to 12 weeks but tell close family and friends!! Quick!! Go tell them!! I know you're dying to!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:24 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I would wait......but that is just me.
    DanyielJ

Answer by DanyielJ at 4:26 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• why don't u make it a christmas surprise
    cataquiroz24

Answer by cataquiroz24 at 4:26 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

that is a thought, but I am dreading telling my grandparents because my grandma keeps getting on me about having another wanting me to get my tubes tied (they don't like my DH). Now the kids that is a thought.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:36 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I would wait to tell the kids just becasue they are so young themselves and you will be pregnant forever to them. Maybe just tell yours and your partners parents and any brothers/sisters you both have? Very close family. Congrats :)
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 6:07 PM on Nov. 30, 2010