what should i do to reduce hairfall post delivery?

my baby is 6mnths old.recently my hair are falling at a very fast pace.what should i do?

aasiya

Asked by aasiya at 4:24 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I know exactly how you feel!! Mine is falling out like crazy too and I have a 7 month old! I have heard that it can last up to a year. I actually had someone recommend buying horse shampoo to thicken your hair. But I have not tried it yet!
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 4:25 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• All the hormones u had during pregnancy r greatly reduced. There is nothing u can do. Your hair will go back to the thinness or thickness it was before u were pregnant.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 4:26 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Nothing you really can do. That's all the hair you WOULD have shed in nine months... pregnancy stops the process, but after delivery it does eventually kick in with a vengeance. Make sure you have a hair trap for your shower! (You can get them at Home Depot.)

All normal and you won't go bald.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:26 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Get a good broom! I HATED this part of post pregnancy. I can' t stand having hair strands touch my arm or stick to my clothes. But, it only lasts a few weeks and stops. Not much you can do!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 9:57 PM on Nov. 30, 2010