My swim instructor is making me uncomfortable...

I have been going for a few weeks to this water exercise class and I noticed he is always looking ta my breast so I started wearing a t-shirt. During the class he is usually outside of the pool but this week he got in. He had us doing a new exercise and I was doing it wrong so he asked if her could TOUCH ME! I wasn't sure but I said okay and he grabbed my thigh and calf to show me how I should be moving my leg. Then after the class when I was in the hot tub he came over directly and asked if he could join me!! Should I tell him I am uncomfortable with im or the fitness center manager?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:28 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• Well, he asked first, so just tell him NO THANK YOU. If he doesn't back off after you made it clear, then rat him out.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 4:38 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• First tell the trainer you're uncomfortable if he doesn't change go to the manager.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 4:36 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• He didn't do anything wrong really as of yet. I think maybe you should just calm down and see what happens. Although, you can tell him no thank you to any offers of joining you in the hot tub.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:37 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I would start with the trainer first. He may be a person that doesn't have boundaries and may just need to be reminded. If he persists or does things that make you uncomfortable after speaking to him, then I would bring his boss into it.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 5:31 PM on Nov. 30, 2010