Do all of your towels, dishes, glasses, silverware have to be matchings sets?

Or are you just not wound that tight?

DazzlednSeattle

Asked by DazzlednSeattle at 4:43 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Home & Garden

• No to me that's just too much of one thing.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 4:44 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• When the towels are hung up, they need to match. Silverware needs to match otherwise it looks like a tacky hodge podge. I have 2 sets of dishes that I don't mind mixing and matching, so I'm not that bad I guess.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 4:45 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• My silverware is a set. My dishes are a set, alot broken. My glasses are all kinds
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 4:46 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I guess I am one of those wound too tight anal people I like my stuff to match ;)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 4:50 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I like everything to coordinate (same styles), but nothing actually matches.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 4:51 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Yes, they have to match.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:54 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Stuff has to match! Has to! My kitchen is blue, silver, and black. All my dishes and whatnot are dark blue, the sapphire collection from avon. Appliances and fixtures are black & silver, and all my towels and dishcloths are blue. I was even going to paint the walls sapphire blue...but it wound up looking too dark against the cabinets, so I have to figure something else out.

I'm in the process of redoing our bathroom because since we got a new king size bed and new bedding, the color scheme in the bathroom no longer matches the bedroom! LOL. Yes, I'm a bit OCD. I was surprised my hubby even agreed with me...I was like..."Really? I didn't think you'd care." he says "Well...I really just want new towels. I don't like my towels anymore." LOL.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 4:58 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• It would be an Act of God if everything I had matched ...
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:06 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Oh good Lord no. If all my stuff had 2 match I wouldn't have anything. I have somethings that match but most of its a mix. I luv it!
    amy197

Answer by amy197 at 5:37 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• I have matching dishes, silverware and glasses. But I also have extra cups and dishes that I've collected.

My bath towels don't match, just a collection of towels that we've gotten over the years. but if we're ever able to afford it, I totally want to replace all of my towels with matching sets.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 5:46 PM on Nov. 30, 2010