Celexa...

My doctor just prescribed Celexa for me for my depression. I was wondering if anyone has taken it or is currently on it? I was on Prozac before and it totally messed me up!!! It was so bad that I went without meds for months! Now that it's almost Winter I figured I should be back on something, Winter is the WORST time for me!! Any advice??

newmom28

Asked by newmom28 at 4:45 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Health

• My good friend is taking it. She swears by it. She went from couch potato to living life. She doesn't like to take a lot of meds but she really likes Celexa.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 4:46 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• While all the SSRI meds pretty much do the same thing, they all do it in a different way, so finding the one that works for you will be trial & error. My son did terrible on Celexa, but was very stable on Prozac.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 7:33 PM on Nov. 30, 2010