Should I tell him about OUR baby?

I feel like my boyfriend doesn't want to be with me anymore. But I'm pregnant with his baby... Haven't told him yet.... Everytime if I ask if he's tired of me he say "No, I'm happy with you but your not." He's been yelling at me for nothing... He was never like this he was always so sweet. I'm beginning tothink I shouldn't tell him at all and just do everything myself... We haven't broken up.. but I'm not sure if that will change soon.. What should I do? I try not to text him to make him miss me... but I feel like he can care less if I'm around or not... He's always too busy for me now when before he used to jump for me.. That has changed... What do I do?? I can't stop crying... (I could never let him see me like this)...

Shanti0327

Asked by Shanti0327 at 4:45 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• Of course you should tell him.
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 4:46 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Regardless of the situation at hand, he is still the father of your baby and needs to know you are pregnant.
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 4:47 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• you need to tell him, and you need to tell him how you feel, it is hard but it will work out for the best whatever you decide to do
    angelbaby1323

Answer by angelbaby1323 at 4:48 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• u should tell him, maybe things will change!hugs! good luck!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 4:48 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Tell him how you feel. It's a lot better to get things out in the open than to keep bottling everything up.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 4:48 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Of course you should tell him.
    love2bmommy1021

Answer by love2bmommy1021 at 4:49 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• If you do not tell him, what are your plans?
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 4:52 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Yes, you should tell him. Even if your relationship together doesn't work out (not saying it won't), he is still the father of the baby and has the right to be in its life.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 4:52 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• He should know. It's his baby, too. Sometimes guys just go through these phases....and the more clingy, needy, and insecure you seem to them, the more they will pull away. That happened with my exhusband, but I was too young to realize what was happening, what the solution was....never should have gotten married in the first place. But anyway. You need to sit down first by yourself. Try to calm down, and just think. Why are you feeling this way? Are his actions really that different? Or has your perception just changed? Try to find peace within yourself. If you can't love yourself, you can't expect anyone else to love you. Women are always more attractive to men when they are strong, secure, and confident. Often, we seem this way going into a relationship, but the longer we're in it, the more dependent we are. You need to back up a little and rely on you. THEN, sit and have a heart to heart with him. gl.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 4:53 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Hmm hormonal a bit? Yeah tell him now!
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 4:54 PM on Nov. 30, 2010