How do i get my mom 2 stop being so jealous of me around her fiance. adult content

My moms been married 3 times. Her second husband was a perverted asshole. He only married her cause she had 2 young girls at home. He tried messin with both of us, which was just gross! I finally married at 16 and moved away. When he was done with her she married another guy. That didn't last 2 long. Now, & here's the good part, she's living with her second husbands brother, OK!. This brother is a really good guy & cares about her alot. She's a workaholic, but he can keep up with her. The only thing is is she's so jealous of him. I'm n a relationship with a really good guy & we live close 2 my mom. If her "boyfriend" offers 2 come help us do anything she gets mad. She HATES family get 2gethers cause she's afraid another woman will talk 2 him. It's really over the top & she's drivin us crazy. Him 2 I think. He was talkn marriage, but I think has bked out of it now. We're all afraid she's gona run off the best thing that's ever happened 2 her. What can we do 2 make her understand that we don't want her man?

amy197

Asked by amy197 at 4:47 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Relationships

• Talk to her face to face and let her know no one wants her man. Tell her she is too uptight and needs to stop wondering who and when someone is gonna take her man. She needs to learn to trust.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 4:52 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Well you can't he has to tell her.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 4:52 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• She's been hurt by a pervert. I'd be an anxious mess too if my ex tried to "mess" with my kids. Maybe she needs to see a therapist to help her get over what has happened in the past. It's not something you can just forget.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 4:53 PM on Nov. 30, 2010