for some reason...

this girl I am friends with wont stop asking me questions about her pegnancy... I told her one time im not a doctor I can only tell her to call and ask. When she ask me what all they do on your first visit which they dont do anyone different than the other on your first visit but after that maybe they do things a little different she got smart with me and said they prolly wont do me the same way they done you because we are 2 different people and it just made me mad if you dont wanna ask a question and be civil about it then dont ask me at all... Has anyone ever done that to you? becuase it really made me mad at her.

Heather9601

Asked by Heather9601 at 4:59 PM on Nov. 30, 2010 in Pregnancy

• stop answering her calls and texts and tell her your phone is broken :)
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 5:01 PM on Nov. 30, 2010

• Maybe she doesn't know anyone else close by who's been pregnant? Not to excuse rudeness mind you. Just be blunt and tell her she upset you.
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 6:04 PM on Nov. 30, 2010